Hi

  

Hello , Guys I am  Arpit Agrawal 


I have always struggled with one question: What exactly am I supposed to call myself?

A student? 
An engineer? 
A writer? 
An artist? 
A creator? 
A speaker? 
A learner?

None of them feel complete on their own. 
Maybe because people like me are rarely one thing. 
We are collections of unfinished ideas, shifting ambitions, and constant curiosity.

I don’t claim to know where I am going. 
I don’t have some grand master plan or a perfect definition of who I am becoming. 
What I do know is that I think too much, question too much, dream too much, and often carry more ideas than I can finish.

So why write this? 
Why add another voice to an internet already drowning in opinions, blogs, and stories? 
I ask myself that too. Maybe I am late. 
Maybe nobody will read what I write. 
Maybe this will become another abandoned project sitting beside old ambitions. Or maybe not.

Maybe this becomes proof that I existed in a certain way. 
A digital footprint of my thoughts, my questions, my failures, my growth, and the strange way I see the world.

This space will probably be messy. 
Some days it may hold ideas, some days frustration, some days lessons, and some days pieces of my life I am still trying to understand. 
A little bit of me, a little bit of my mind, and a little bit of the world as I experience it.

We will find out where this goes ya one day at a time.




Well, Well ,Well

This is my first time. A strange thing to begin, honestly, because I am not entirely sure why I am doing this. Maybe that is exactly why I should.

My mind has always been crowded with ideas, questions, unfinished thoughts, ambitions, random observations, and things I never really knew where to put. And perhaps this space becomes exactly that: a place for all of it to exist.

I do not know if anyone will ever read these words. I do not know if this turns into something meaningful or becomes another forgotten idea I leave behind halfway. The internet already has millions of voices speaking every day, so naturally, I wonder why add mine?

But I think there is value in documenting life, even if no one is watching. In leaving behind thoughts exactly as they were. Honest, unfinished, imperfect.

So here I am.

Writing. Thinking. Trying.

Maybe this becomes something. Maybe it does not. Either way, I think it is worth beginning.

 

Yes after one post i will disappear again &   lost in my own world , dont know where .... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who I Am

"I Want My India Back" 15/8/26