Who I Am


Sometimes I ask the world, who am I?

A quiet heart beneath the sky

Because honestly, deep inside,

Even from myself, I sometimes hide


I laugh, I smile, I talk each day,

Yet many thoughts I never say

Dreams I carry, fears I keep,

Questions inside that run so deep


I’m not the loudest in the crowd,

My thoughts are silent, never loud

I dream too much, I think too far,

Still wondering who I truly are


I want to become someone someday,

Someone remembered in some way

But before the world remembers me,

I want to know who I can be


People see smiles upon my face,

But not the fears I try to erase

The silent doubts I hide away,

Still fighting battles every day


Who am I? I still don’t know,

Just learning, changing, trying to grow

Maybe enough, maybe not yet

Still becoming myself, step by step


And maybe one day, I’ll finally see,

The person I was meant to be

Till then, I’ll ask beneath the sky

World, can you tell me who am I?

may be nothing...









Sometimes I ask, Who am I?

A dream beneath a restless sky

I smile outside, yet fear inside,

With silent thoughts I try to hide


I dream of being someone great,

Yet doubt myself and question fate

Am I enough, or just unsure?

A heart still learning to endure


Maybe I’m lost, maybe I’ll grow,

Still finding the person I want to know.

Me Myself...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hi

"I Want My India Back" 15/8/26