Random Thoughts
Sometimes I just sit and wonder...
I know smoking is common Everywhere I go, I see people doing it. Some started because of friends, some because of stress, some because they wanted to look cool. But why have I never wanted to try it? Not even once. Am I missing something? Or am I just not interested?
And drinking... People talk about it like it's some amazing experience. Movies show it. Friends joke about it. Adults celebrate with it. Yet whenever I think about taking a sip, I just... don't want to Why? Is it self-control? Disinterest?
Or have I simply never found a reason?
Sometimes I wonder if everyone secretly wants these things and resists them, or if some people genuinely don't care.
I say I love my country
And I mean it I get happy when India wins I get excited when something good happens here I want my country to improve
But then why don't I trust people easily? Why do I double-check every message, every call, every online payment? Why do scams feel more common than honesty?
Can someone love their country and still be disappointed by the people running parts of it?
We're told corruption is bad
Then why do corrupt people often seem powerful? Why are honest people called naive while dishonest people are called smart? Why does jugaad sometimes get more respect than following the rules?
Kabhi kabhi lagta hai sab corruption ke against hain... jab tak hi hai jab tak unka kaam na ho
And taxes... This one really confuses me.
I pay tax when I buy things
when I sell
Tax on fuel
Tax on services which are not provided
Tax everywhere without reason
And honestly, I don't mind contributing
A country needs money to function
But then why are there still broken roads? Why do basic public services struggle? Why do simple things sometimes take so much time?
Kayi baar lagta hai ki bill hum bhar rahe hain aur explanation koi nahi de raha
Education
School taught me that education is the key to success
Then why do I see educated people struggling for jobs?
If education is the key, why does it feel like some doors still refuse to open?
Why do people spend years studying and still feel lost afterwards?
And if education is so important, why are curiosity and creativity often treated like distractions?
Exam
Exams are supposed to test students
Then why do papers leak?
Why is there mismanagement?
Why do mistakes happen?
If the system itself makes mistakes, how can it judge students so confidently?
And while we're talking about exams...
Why does one exam suddenly feel like it decides everything?
Why does a three-hour paper carry the weight of years of effort?
Why do people say "marks don't matter" and then ask for marks before asking anything else?
As a JEE aspirant, some days I feel unstoppable
A difficult question gets solved and suddenly IIT feels possible
Then the next day one Chemistry question destroys my confidence
How does that happen?
How can one question make me feel intelligent and another make me question my existence?
Why do I compare myself with students I've never even met?
Why does everyone else seem more productive than me?
Why does one mock test decide my mood for the entire day?
Aur sabse dangerous cheez...
Comparison.
Us race mein bhaag rahe hote hain jiska starting point bhi nahi pata aur finish line bhi.
People say social media connects us.
Then why do so many people feel lonely?
Why do I have hundreds of contacts but only a few people I can actually talk to?
Why does everyone seem happy online and stressed in real life?
How do people have thousands of followers and still feel invisible?
People say "be yourself" then why are people judged for being different?
People say "money isn't everything" then why does almost everything seem connected to money?
People say "looks don't matter" then why are first impressions often based on looks?
People say "follow your dreams" then why does everyone ask whether those dreams are practical?
WHY Y
Why do some people work for years and stay unnoticed while others become successful overnight?
Is hard work enough?
Or does luck matter more than people admit?
Why do bad habits look attractive when everyone knows they're harmful?
Why do humans knowingly do things that hurt them?
Why is self-control so difficult?
Why do friendships disappear without a fight?
Without a reason?
Without even a goodbye?
How does someone go from talking to you every day to becoming a stranger?
Why do old photos make me miss moments I didn't even appreciate at the time?
Why do school years feel endless while they're happening but incredibly short once they're over?
Why do we spend years wanting to grow up and then spend the rest of our lives missing childhood?
Why do parents grow older so quietly?
One day they're dropping us at school then suddenly we're taller than them.
And somehow nobody tells you when that change happens.
Why does time move so slowly during a lecture but so fast during vacations?
Why do weekends disappear in a blink?
Why do random memories from five years ago appear exactly when I'm trying to sleep?
Why does the brain decide that 2 a.m. is the perfect time to remember every embarrassing thing I've ever done?
And maybe the biggest question...
Why does everyone seem to know what they're doing in life?
Career
Relationships
Future
Goals
Everything
Or are they just pretending too? Maybe most people are as confused as I am.
Maybe they're just better at hiding it.
And the strangest question of all...
Why am I thinking about all this at 2 a.m. when I should probably be sleeping?
Maybe I don't need answers right now
Maybe growing up is collecting questions faster than answers
Maybe one day I'll read this again and smile because I finally understood some of these things
Or maybe I'll just have even more questions
Honestly...
That sounds more likely.
Comments
Post a Comment